Loyalty Card Login
Pick up a Loyalty Card at La Bottega, register it on-line and earn a point for every hot beverage you buy when you present your loyalty card at the till.
Get a free hot beverage for every 10 points you earn.
To get a La Bottega loyalty card and start earning points, just pop in to any of our shops and ask a member of staff.
About the La Bottega Loyalty Scheme
As a member of the La Bottega loyalty scheme you can collect points every time you purchase a hot beverage.
How to Join
Our loyalty scheme is free, easy to join, and you can start collecting points straight away. You can pick up a loyalty card in any La Bottega store.
Activating your membership
Once you have received your card, you will simply need to activate your membership by entering your card number at www.labottega.co.uk/loyalty/register so that you may start receiving all the benefits of being a loyalty scheme member.
Remember to bring your card with you when you visit one of our stores and we shall do the rest. Points can be collected on both dine-in and take-away purchases of hot beverages, with one point being awarded per hot beverage purchased. There will also be exclusive offers coming your way when you sign up for email updates and, of course, we will continue to give you the highest quality products at the best value for money through our in-store promotions.
For each 10 points accumulated, we will offer you one complimentary hot beverage of your choice. You may, at your choice, claim your free hot beverage as soon as 10 points have been accumulated, or save up points for a larger number of complimentary hot beverages if, for example, visiting with friends or colleagues. Points may be redeemed on both dine-in and take-away transactions.
Points balance & other details
If you have any questions about your La Bottega loyalty scheme membership, want to change your personal details or check your points balance, please speak to a team member at one of our stores. Alternatively, you can contact our Head Office on 020 7730 7411.
Terms and Conditions
- Loyalty cards may be collected in any La Bottega store.
- The La Bottega loyalty card ("the Loyalty Card"), in whatever form, is not transferable, may not be copied and may only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card.
- Members are only entitled to one La Bottega loyalty account each. La Bottega reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at anytime.
- Your Loyalty Card is personal to you. We do not issue additional Loyalty Cards for your account, but your family and friends may of course apply for their own Loyalty Cards.
- The Scheme is only for personal and consumer use. Loyalty Cards may not be used for any business transaction or purpose.
- La Bottega loyalty accounts, cards and points may not be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
- To receive full membership benefits of the Scheme, members must activate their card online at www.labottega.co.uk/loyalty/register Members who experience difficulties with this process should call the La Bottega Head Office on 020 7730 7411 or speak to a team member in any La Bottega store.
- Members must register their personal details and keep La Bottega informed of any changes. La Bottega cannot be held responsible for any loss of points incurred as a result of out of date details. New cards that are not activated within one year of being received and accounts with out of date details that have not been updated for one year will be removed and any points forfeited.
- The safe keeping of the Loyalty Card remains the responsibility of the Scheme member, as do any security details relating to the account i.e. username and password. La Bottega cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the security or safe-keeping of these items.
- La Bottega may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel La Bottega loyalty accounts, cards and points, in whatever form, and / or remove a member from the Scheme at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
- any abuse or attempted abuse of the Scheme;
- any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and / or those relating to the optional elements of the Scheme; or
- any behaviour relating to the La Bottega Loyalty Scheme or La Bottega that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
- Members may choose to leave the Scheme at any time. By leaving the Scheme members forfeit the right to any points already accrued or issued.
- Members who do not collect any points for one year will be removed from the Scheme and will need to apply for new membership should they wish to re-join.
- The current conversion value of points is 10 points equal 1 complimentary hot beverage. We will not exchange La Bottega loyalty points for cash. We may from time to time change the number of points you collect on products and services included in the Scheme. We will display notices in stores and at www.labottega.co.uk advising members of changes.
- La Bottega loyalty points may be earned at La Bottega stores on dine-in and take-away purchases of hot beverages.
- To be awarded points, members must purchase any hot beverage. During time of point promotions or special offers, the amount of points awarded may change and may vary depending on the products bought, the amount spent and where the transaction takes place.
- Members must present their Loyalty Card at the point of payment in order to collect points. It may be possible for members who forget to do this at the time of the transaction to have their points added manually at the store, but this cannot be guaranteed if the customer has not activated their card. Upon production of a valid receipt, provided the receipt belongs to the claiming member, relates to their personal expenditure and is produced within 14 days of the original transaction date, it may also be possible to manually add points for a transaction to the member's account. All queries of this nature should be referred to the La Bottega Head Office by calling 020 7730 7411. Points may only be claimed for up to two transactions or receipts per day. Receipts may need to be posted, faxed or emailed and guidance on this will be provided by the La Bottega Head Office.
- Certain products may be excluded from the Scheme at the discretion of La Bottega from time to time, particularly those which are the subject of other promotional activity.
- During any double points and other events, members will receive the promotional rate of points only. The normal rate of points at that time will not be awarded in addition to the promotional points.
- La Bottega is under no obligation to award loyalty points other than for qualifying transactions.